This is a reminder that the new registration site for mid states is now online and must to be completed for ALL PLAYERS IN THE CLUB ASAP.
I have listed instructions below for you. The process is very simple, many of the fields are required fields and they will not be able to go further if the information is not filled in. YOU MUST have your player’s USA Hockey Confirmation/IMR# or they WILL NOT be able to proceed past the first page.
For All Players Varsity/Junior Varsity/B Teams
1. This link will take you to the Sports Engine/Midstates Welcome page. https://midstateshockey.sportngin.com/register/form/459565410
2. You MUST have completed your player’s USA Hockey registration and have the Confirmation/IMR# in order to register your player.
3. If you already have a Sports Engine account, you can sign in and begin the registration process. If you do not have an account, create one and some of your information will auto-populate.
4. As you complete each page, click on the Continue button which will move you forward in the process.
5. The HEADS UP Concussion page is for your information
If you have any questions contact:
Barb Collumbien email@example.com 314-575-7069